|Oatmeal Raisin Cookies|
200g Brown Sugar
85g Granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Salt
260g Quick Oats
1. Cream butter and sugars until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until blended, scrape bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add dry ingredients to the above mix and mix well.
5. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop out the batter onto a parchement lined baking tray or Silpat approximately 1 inch apart.
6. Bake at 350℉ between 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.